This is the Quest for the Ring Express Version, consisiting of all Reports in the traditional blog format and virtually no features on an extremely fast loading page.

You may prefer the main home page, which is chock loaded with features. The home page takes 15-20 seconds to load if you have a fast connection and longer than that if you have a slow connection.
THE QUEST FOR THE RING PRIMARY HOME PAGE (Loaded with features)

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Quest For The Ring Continues On: Nuggets 117-108

Let me tell you a little bit about my team. It has alot of talent and alot of heart, even more than I thought.

It has a player who is only 5'5" tall who had 7 rebounds and 29 points in tonight's game.

It has a star center who has proven that he is a total leader on and off the court and who had 17 rebounds, 7 blocks, and 25 points.

It has a point guard who shakes off all trouble and achieves whatever is necessary for a win.

It has a coach not afraid of David Stern or Isaiah Thomas or anyone else when he tells everyone why they are wrong.

It has a whole crew of "benchers" who proved they would be starters if the league had more teams, and who played their guts out tonight to get a win almost no one thought they could get.

And it has two very young and extremely talented scoring machines who have been wronged by a system that does not work and that does not make sense. They could only watch as their team, and my team, earned a win through sheer effort and will against one of the hottest teams in the league, a team that was 8-2 in the last 10 games. They will be watching, and waiting, as their team, and my team, seeks to overcome the failure of the league, to defy the predictions that they are history, and to move forward in the quest for the Ring.

My team is a team that the league can slow down, but you can not stop my team. It will rise up and overcome all things. My team is powerful. In time, I believe my team will win the quest for the Ring.