This is the Quest for the Ring Express Version, consisiting of all Reports in the traditional blog format and virtually no features on an extremely fast loading page.

You may prefer the main home page, which is chock loaded with features. The home page takes 15-20 seconds to load if you have a fast connection and longer than that if you have a slow connection.
THE QUEST FOR THE RING PRIMARY HOME PAGE (Loaded with features)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Nene Speaks to the Fans

"I would like to thank my fans, my teammates, the people at the Nuggets and all the others who are giving me their support. My victory will represent your victory, too. Thanks for being with me on this moment. I will remember all the affection. I thank God that we detected my condition in an early moment.”

Nene, 1/15/07


"I would like to thank for all the support that I am receiving from the fans. It gives me even more strength to fight this new obstacle in my life. I am used to face every kind of challenge, and this time things won’t be different. I would also like to thank the press for respecting and understanding this difficult moment, and for the care which the matter is being carried. I wish my best to the fans, for whom I have a big affection, and to those who are praying for me. Be sure that I will be back to the courts very soon.”

NenĂª, 1/14/07